onsdag den 11. januar 2012

Sailor Moon progress!

Hey there!

So, recently I made some progress on my Sailor Moon cosplay! Oh, and I also got a silver white wig! ^^ Today I suddenly realized, how many small things that can barely be seen, needs to be made for this costume! O_O;
Well the petticoat is finished and here's the result:

It took me about 2,5 hours to sew those pink stripey things on the skirt, since they had to be hand sewn >.<;
Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the result. 

Other things that are finished:
A white leotard! This will be the base of the costume. Everything will be sewn on to this (Skirt, bows, etc.)

Jewelry! <3 My God, do I love Sailor Moons jewelry!!! *_*  especially the choker! 
The only things left to be done are the tiara, and the small moons on her boots (I don't even wanna think about how on earth I'm going to make those boots yet >.<;)


That's it for today! Take care ^_^ 

1 kommentar: